Sunday, May 6, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by epositive to do the lovely "7 things" post :)

The Rules:
--Write 7 random facts/habits about yourself on your blog.
--Tag 7 other people to do the same, and make sure they know it by commenting on their blog and linking back to your blog *I am skipping this rule for now because every person I've looked to tag has already been tagged :)*

So, without further delay,

1. I hate sticking my hand into chip bags when it is less than half way full, so I cut off the sides so I can easily reach in.
2. I haven't eaten wheat in 6 months, and really miss frozen pizza, beer, Jimmy John's subs, and Big Macs.
3. I love running on country roads early in the morning when the air is still damp and cool.
4. I love doing research, but I hate writing papers, I would much rather give a speech.
5. I have been know to start balling while watching extreme home makeover, and sad movies, even if I am watching them for class- for example, Dead Man Walking in my high school English class.
6. I am awful at talking on the phone, and leave terribly long and awkward phone messages.
7. I am a walking thesaurus because of my inability to spell.


In other news, Abby and I showed our crafts and art at Movin' Shoes yesterday night for the Art Walk. We both brought our cameras with intention of capturing the event, but, of course we both forgot to actually take pictures. I sold a few things, but the turnout was a lot worse than what we were expecting. Only about a third of the amount of people that are usually out and about came out this month.
To make up for the missing Art Walk photos, here is one of my recent listings for my store, let me know what you think! :)

1 comment:

Sandra Eileen said...

¥our necklace/pendant is neat, and I like the display card very much!

interesting facts about yourself, I know someone else who cuts the top off of potato chip bags.

http://artisan-jewelry.blogspot.com/