Sunday, October 12, 2008

Birthday Goodness

My parents sent me some flowers for my birthday on Friday which was nice. They are obviously seasonally themed, but also, 'pumpkin' is my nickname from my mother. Well, that and 'poopie'... I'm just glad they came in the pumpkin! haha...
Nate's parents sent me a camera stand (yay!), a picture frame, and a picture album. I don't know how I went so long without a camera stand. I've already used it a ton!
Nate himself got me a gift certificate for a massage! YAY! I am saving it for about a month from now when the show I'm getting ready for with Kim is done.
Here is a little something I've been working on all weekend:
It is a watercolor painting of a doily that Nate's Grandma B made for me. I plan on doing a bunch of these for the show. (Realistically, maybe three or four...)

Bo also says hi. He is doing the best couch backstroke that he can muster up. :P
And yes, I still knit every now and then. Mostly just at the weekly stitch and bitch though these days. I'm almost done with the second front panel, all I'll have to do then is the ribbing around the collar. I have a feeling this will become a wardrobe staple.
Also, thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes you left in the comments of my last post! :)
They give me the warm fuzzies!

3 comments:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it went great!

p.s- love the project & the color choice you used! Yummy.

the Lady said...

A very Merry Un-Birthday to You!

Team Knit said...

oh wow, that doily watercolour is incredible!!

and your cat is too cute for words. :)

- Julie