Saturday, December 13, 2008

Semester Accomplished!

I just got done posting grades from my class, and got all of my paperwork squared away. This semester was very busy, but went pretty smoothly nonetheless. Here are some of my students' final projects.I was really happy with how the final projects turned out.
But, now that the semester is through, I am taking a break for a little while, and focusing on some much needed knitting time. :)
These are a mock-up for a pattern I want to write up. The fair-isle makes them very thick and super warm. I can't wait to finish them so that I can wear them! Lastly, one of the most avid readers of this blog, my grandma c, or G-ma as we call her, is in the hospital this week recovering from a not-so-fun surgery. If anyone would like to leave her a comment here, I'm sure she would appreciate it! My G-ma is the one who really got me interested in crafting as a kid. She taught me how to sew, crochet, and most importantly how to be thrifty! Get well G-ma, we love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get Well!!

Michelle said...

I love those fingerless mits! Last thing I need right now though is yet another pair, lol. The class projects look good. Good luck G-ma, kinda funny since I just wrote about my grandma right before I read this.

A Beautiful Party said...

i hope your G-ma is feeling better and you are having a lovely break!