Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sparse Postings

Sorry for the lack of postings lately, I've had a bit on my plate this summer. These last few weeks I have been working on my wedding dress, working on a bulk order from my Etsy site, and doing all kinds of random things for the wedding. I also got to see a lot of my family this weekend at my bridal shower, which was wonderful as well.
I will probably remain slightly scatterbrained until the wedding is over and done with, and we are all moved and settled. I have a few pictures to tide you over though!
I did these skeins for my site, but the blue one is my favorite of the three. I hope you are all having a great week!

1 comment:

Cheryl@Gingerbread Crafts said...

I like the blue one best too, the green is a close second. Actually they all look great.