Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sparse Posting...

Sorry about the recent hiatus, I've been up to my neck in schoolwork, and pretty busy with my GA's as well... Nevertheless I've been able to squeeze in a little crafting between my paintings, mostly while watching episodes of Carnivale and Packer games. Last week I "baked" about 1.5lbs of roving. Half of it was merino and half of it was falklands wool.
I'm also working on a few paintings, this is one of them, it's a continuance of my house series, and it's coming along fairly well.I spun some of the merino roving this week, and it is sooooo soft. The colors totally remind me of My Little Ponies, so that is what I am calling it. It is about 250-300 yards ( I'm guessing) of sport weight yarn. I can't wait to use it!This weekend Nate and I are trekking up to Rockford to catch Amy's soccer game, so that should be exciting. Other than that, I've got a studio critique Monday night so I've got to get cracking on that as well. I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Knitting Up A Storm said...

Yummy yarn! I wish I could paint...