Thursday, June 14, 2007

More Pics!

As promised, here is a picture of the wedding invite! The flowers on the top are all hand painted watercolored stamps that are raised up on foam stickies. I was glad to have a bunch of helping hands with these as well on Sunday. They are about 80% finished, and my goal is to get them done by the end of the weekend.
I also whipped up this pretty skien today. It is 100% domestic wool plied with an orange thread. I really like the texture of it, it is sport to worsted weight.

5 comments:

~V said...

Cassie!
I love your invitations, they're so beautiful! It was nice to hear from you, and thank you for adding my little blog to your page! It seems like you are having a very busy but very excitingly productive summer! I have been thinking about applying to DeKalb next fall..... we will see, we will see :) Hugs ~
V

obrazu said...

I like the invites, great job on them.

Strangely enough right after I was looking at your blog the other day a whole special about making yarn and roving was on Discovery. It was in an industrial setting so I'm sure its not much like what you're doing.

Sandra Eileen - Artisan Jewelry For Your Good Life said...

Such pretty and creative invites... very nice.

~*~Knitting Up A Storm~*~ said...

I'm glad to see someone else making their wedding invites & stuff! I'm still in the process of consolidating my ideas, but I know my colors are pink, green & (brown, for the background of the paper).

Happy crafting for it & good luck with the rest of your planning. :)

Tony Flanagan said...

Yea, so Cassie, I don't have my invite...I must have left it at your house the other day. I've looked all around my place (which isn't saying much I know considering the state of my place). Anyway, just thouht I would let you know.