Thursday, December 20, 2007

Old Projects

I've been burning through some stash yarn lately for Christmas gifts, and I've found some projects that I had let go to the wayside. So between gift-knitting, I've been working on finishing some old knitting projects.
First up is my Brea Bag. I'm almost done with this one. I'm crocheting the gusset, and I'm trying to decide on what color to line it with...Secondly, there is the squirrel hat. This is my own lovely design, and I'm contemplating adding earflaps... I'm also considering writing a pattern up for this one. :)This is going to be a half-knit, half-sewn project. The knitting part is done(besides the weaving in of the ends) and I still need to sew the body on to the top. I've also finished a scarf that has been in progress for about a year now, and I want to take pictures that do it justice. Lastly, I'm still chugging along on Emerald, hopefully it will get done over the holidays! :)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: