Monday, April 16, 2007

A Case of the Mondays



I've been working on these little pretties this last week, and am working on putting them on my Etsy site today. I have about 20 pairs, and am going to stagger a few each day to try and bump up traffic to my site.














I have also been making little button sets, but I don't think that they will sell too well, so I am going to try and make a bunch of larger buttons and some clay pendants that would be similar to the earrings only larger.

In other news, Nate and I are heading to NIU tomorrow and staying overnight so that I can sign up for classes and we can look at apartments and jobs etc. This is going to be an extra-busy summer considering we are going to be moving, starting at a new school, getting new jobs, and getting hitched. Yikes!

No comments: