Saturday, May 17, 2008

Semester Accomplished!

So I'm all done with my semester and I have a HUGE weight lifted off of my back! I got done with my last crit last night at 5:30 pm, and I'm now officially done!
I'm really excited for this summer because I am hoping to do all sorts of fun things with my three months of free time. One of the things I really want to catch up on is visiting friends and family. That may be a bit of a pain because gas prices are kind of a pain.... at least I've got my little corolla though!
I'm taking it easy this weekend and catching up doing some listings on my Etsy site. I was a little sick the other day, but I'm feeling better today.
Here is a sampling of some of the recycled yarns I've been dyeing up:Last Wednesday night I went to go see Josh Ritter and his amazing band in Madison, and it was lots of fun, like usual. We went with Nate's family and happened to see a bunch of friends from Oshkosh. If you are in the Chicago area, they will be playing at the Taste of Randolph Street on June 22nd. The Drive By Truckers are playing there the night before, so I may need to make a weekend out of it. It would be well worth your time to check Josh Ritter's music out. :)

1 comment:

Happily Knit said...

I have a Corolla TOO! How awesome are we getting 41 MPG highway!! :-D