Thursday, May 14, 2009

Great Nights, Great Friends

I am so thankful to have such wonderful and creative group of friends. When I was in undergrad, I lived on the art and music floor in the dorms, and met so many amazing people. When I moved out of the dorms, Nate and I lived with three guys from that floor as well. It was a wonderful experience, and I wouldn't have traded it for anything else. Yesterday we met up with Johnny, one of our former housemates, and Mark, another one of our good college friends. John is on tour as a solo musician and Mark is accompanying him on his tour to film a documentary.
Nate and Mark looking dapper.
Johnny played with the Flame Sharks, and Fancy Contraption. The show was great. Here's Johnny (on the right) singing with one of the members of the Flame Sharks helping out with some harmonies.They played at Studio 303a downtown. It was raining and lightening outside, and with the windows open during the show, you could hear the thunder and the rain. It was such a wonderful night.
The Flame Sharks:Links:
John Statz
The Flame Sharks
Fancy Contraption

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

Looks like it was a very fun night!!

- Julie