Sunday, February 8, 2009

FO: Yellow/Green Chunky Cowl

This took me about one evening to knit, and then I let it sit for about four weeks without weaving in the ends. But, last week I bought a new jacket thanks to the super clearance sales going on everywhere, and I needed a new accessory to match it, so I finally finished my cowl.
I love how it turned out! It stands up well, it is reversible, and is snug enough around my neck that it isn't bulky under my coat.
And, it is washable. A big plus when it is going to be worn almost every day in the winter. :)Hopefully, I will get my butt in gear and write up a pattern soon! I have a bunch of patterns halfway written up, I just need to photograph them, proof them, and get them up on my Etsy site. :)

ETA:
I've now got the pattern finished!!
Check it out at my Etsy Shop!
www.cassiemarie.etsy.com

6 comments:

Michelle said...

That's so cute! Perfect for windy illinois.

Team Knit said...

I love that chunky cowl, it looks so soft and comfy and stylish!! Great job.

- Julie

Michelle said...

So pretty, and it looks great on you, great color

A Beautiful Party said...

very pretty!

CassieMarie said...

Thanks guys. :) :) :)

Michelle said...

Great cowl, where can i find the pattern?