Wednesday, August 5, 2009

New Vintage Items in My Etsy Shop!

I've been trying to cut down lately on what I own, so one solution to this is to finally post some of my collected vintage items in my Etsy Shop.
Fancy Purse 1
I've always had a hard time getting rid of things, but I'm in dire need of a new laptop, so I'm looking at it as a fund raising opportunity.
Suede Boots 1
I've always been a hardcore thrift shopper - most of what I own has come to me either second hand or through craigslist or relatives. I've always seen having a limited amount of funds as a challenge rather than a limitation.
DSC_1643
I love that if you look hard enough, you can find things that are really amazing. I love spending an afternoon treasure hunting. :)
White Gladiator Sandals 2
Maybe I'll go thrifting tomorrow...

No comments: